According to the Joint Ministerial Decision 60400/2021, Government Gazette 4577/Β/3-10-2021, the health and safety protocol for the operation of the trade fairs, which CLIMATHERM ENERGY 2022 will follow faithfully is defined as follows:
Entry Rules at the Metropolitan Expo
- Entrance to the exhibition will be exclusively permitted with a Green Pass* (vaccination or recovery).
- Unvaccinated employees are required to undergo a Rapid test or PCR once a week, within 48 hours before their arrival at the exhibition center, in private diagnostic laboratories, as defined in p.d. 84/2001 (A ’70), or in private clinics or in pharmacies or in a private doctor, at their own expense. Simultaneously, they have the obligation to demonstrate the confirmation of the negative result by the platform of Gov.gr. For Greek citizens having access to the gov.gr platform, the results of the tests are available for download and print a few hours after the tests are performed, by using their taxisnet access codes and AMKA (social security number). Visitors should always carry with them their ID card or their passport as it is needed for their identity check in relation to the certificate.
- Guests arrive only by online pre-registration.
- Mandatory use of face masks for all visitors during the visit and stay to the pavilions.
Exhibition Operating Rules
- All social distancing instruction apply indoors. For meetings all rules that apply in tourism and catering services, apply here also.
- Social distancing at least 1,5 meters apart.
Additional protective measures
- Αdequate fresh air ventilation.
- Αntiseptic and decontamination spots.
- People-counting system.
- Complete system of cleaning and disinfection of the installation and equipment.
- Information posters, banners, roll-ups and screens displaying audiovisual messages with health and safety measures.
- Regular audible message announcements for the observance of hygiene and safety measures in Greek and English.
*GreenPass is considered either the National SARS-COV-2 Vaccination/Recovery Record Certificate or the EU Digital COVID-19 Certificate.